Top 5 Reasons to Buy an Electronic Home Massager Today
Electronic home massagers are portable electronic devices that offer quick and effective relief to tissue and muscle pains in the body.
Back pain, neck pain, muscle strain, and pain in the lower left back are joint pains people suffer daily, with over 28.4% prevalence in Adults. These pains are an after-effect of strenuous activities which overstretches the muscles of the body. For example, if you spend long hours working on your laptop, you are bound to suffer lower back stretches.
However, tissue pains are now constantly being managed with various electronic medical devices. Today, many people are now turning to massage devices to relieve body and muscle pains. A common massage device used for this purpose is the Electronic Home Massager.
What is An Electronic Home Massager?
An electronic home massager is a lightweight device used to relieve muscle strains and soreness. This device aids tissue flexibility. Also, when applied to any region of the body, the electronic massager rubs the tissues of the area, inducing blood flow while releasing physical healing.
An electronic home massager is usually portable and comes with a soft massage head and brushless high-rotational motor. It may also be a rechargeable device that uses stored electric energy to function.
Meanwhile, you can use an electronic home massager in many places such as the workplace, a gym house, a hospital facility, or your house. This is because the device is portable and can easily fit into any bag.
How Electronic Home Massager Works
Electronic home massagers work by applying controlled vibration to a specific part of the body, such as joints or muscles. The vibrations transfer deep pressure into the muscles. The speed and depths at which the vibrations travel stimulates the transmission of blood. As blood flow increases across the body tissues, fibers get loosened, and muscle tightness ceases.
Types of Electronic Home Massager
An electric home massager comes in different forms depending on the nature of muscle pain you are trying to relax. The most common electronic home massagers are;
- Body Massager —For pains related to the muscles of the body, whether on the head or the leg, the body massager can bring relief to body pains. The critical thing about body massager is that it helps relieve general body pain, be it on any part of the body.
- Neck Massager —For neck pains or stiffness, the neck massager is used to ease them. The massager supports relaxation by stimulating the flow of blood around the neck region. With the neck massager, you don’t need to press your neck hard, as the device applies the required pressure to ease the tightness around the neck area.
- Back Massager—Lower back pain and lower back stretches are the most common type of back pain people suffer from. Experts reckon that up to 80% of the total population will experience back pain at some point in their lives.
Unlike the traditional method of relieving back pains through the use of deep finger pull and gentle strokes, the modern electric back massager works differently. The massager uses electric vibrations around the fibrous tissue of the back to introduce relief and calmness in the muscle.
- Foot Massager— This device is essential for relieving pains around the foot area. It is also used to quicken wound recovery on the foot. Additionally, in cases of joint pain, the foot massager aids in reducing soreness. This stimulates the joint fibers and improves blood flow.
- Head Massager— A head massager, also known as a scalp massager, is a mini machine used to rub the head muscles. The head massager helps ease headaches from the back of the head, migraines, and any muscle soreness around the head region. Additionally, head massagers are also used on the scalp to improve hair growth.
Reasons Why You Should Buy an Electric Home Massager
- Portability and Ease of Use – Electronic home massager is a convenient and portable device. You can carry the device in your purse when going to work or for travel to help ease tissue pains. The electronic home massager gives you several options and allows you to use it as much as you want, whenever you want. Moreover, the device is easy to use and requires no technical know-how to operate.
- Aids Muscle Healing – According to a report published by Healthline, muscle pain and stiffness are usually caused by strains, inactivity, and strenuous physical exercises. However, an electronic massager does a great job of reducing this stiffness and pain, as confirmed through this report. The device helped aid tissue fiber recovery after a series of overstress.
Increased Blood Circulation – Lack of blood circulation can lead to perpetual pain in the body's tissues. Hence, if not averted, it can progress into other severe health conditions. However, an Electric home massager aids the stimulation of the circulatory system, which helps increase the flow of blood within the tissues.
- Helps to Relief Neck Pain – Stats from a health journal shows that neck pain was one of the most prevailing body pains from 1996 -2016. Bad posture or injury from physical exercise are the common causes of neck pain. However, an electric home massager on the neck region can help soothe the pain and ease stiffness around the neck.
- Aids in soothing Lower Back pain — Lower back pain affects nearly 31 Million Americans per time, according to a report by Acatoday. The pain is usually associated with an injury or a certain lingering disease such as a spinal cord infection. Fortunately, using an electronic home massager such as a back massager can help soothe the pain and quicken.
The electronic home massager is a device used for effectively and conveniently relieving tissue pain in the body. Whether lower back stretches, neck pain, foot pain, or pain in the head, the electronic massager uses vibrations to loosen the tightness and relieve the pain in the affected area.
The electronic home massager also comes in different types: a back massager, a neck massager, a foot massager, and a body massager. Regardless, the benefit of using any electronic home massager is to reduce tissue pain, enhance blood circulation and improve the general well-being of the body.